Nexway, a worldwide leading global e-commerce solutions provider, offers a fully integrated platform for creating, distributing and monetizing digital content across all devices.
As part of the engineering team, you will be responsible for developing new features of the Nexway Platform.
- Develop new features according to use cases while conforming to best practices
- Contribute to platform architecture design
- Perform code reviews for the team
- Propose new approaches and tools to improve development velocity and quality
- 2 to 5 years of professional Back end development
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- Proficient knowledge of Java or Go language
- Proficient knowledge in REST API and microservices
- Knowledge of security compliance
- Knowledge of accessibility compliance
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work in a continuous integration mode
- Experience with GITHub, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge in e commerce application
ECommerce platform technical ecosystem
- Backend languages: Java (SpringBoot), Golang, Php (for some)
- Continuous Integration/Deployment: Jenkins
- Container clustering system: Kubernetes
- Event bus and async commands: RabbitMQ
- Database: Google BigQuery, MongoDb, MySQL
Location: Paris or Nîmes
Nexway is a leading provider of solutions to monetize digital businesses and connect companies to the worldwide digital market. Founded in 2002, Nexway has enjoyed rapid growth, thanks to strong and diversified partnerships. Based in Paris – La Défense, France, the company has subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Germany, Italy, Spain, Morocco, Poland, and Japan. Leading companies who rely on Nexway include retailers FNAC-Darty™, Yahoo! Japan™, Softwareload™, Amazon™, Medion™; and publishers Kaspersky Lab™, Adobe™, 2K Games™, Big Fish™, ESET™, Avast Software™ and many others around the world. Follow us on Twitter @nexway and Linkedin.