Grab the opportunity to discover new customer acquisition channels with our range of Electronic-Distribution and Game Monetization Solutions.
asknet | Nexway, a leading global Commerce-as-a-Service platform, and merchant services provider, will be at the world’s premier event for computer and video games, E3, from June 11th to the 13th, in Los Angeles, California. Come meet the team in Los Angeles and discover new ways of reaching customers and generating revenue.
As a leader in the online games purchase experience, asknet | Nexway allows you to reduce time-to-market and improve time-to-revenue.
GIVE YOUR GAME THE VISIBILITY IT DESERVES!
- Electronic distribution & monetization
- International distribution and sales
- Better conversion experience
- Customer acquisition
- High conversion rates
- Exclusive partnerships & retailers
- New revenue opportunities
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Worldwide purchase solutions help companies monetize & accelerate time-to-market for their products & services.
- Microservices platform architecture enables agile digital commerce and simple integration.
- Merchant of Record takes over sales operations: Local law compliance, tax collection, and remittance, fraud and chargeback mitigation.
- Secured payment transactions processing in 140+ countries. Adapted payment methods and range of currencies available. PCI DSS compliance, intelligent routing.
- Expert services and data intelligence to customize, implement, manage, care & optimize online business.
- Support for one time/perpetual payments, subscriptions and consumption-based models.
- e-Distribution network enables an ecosystem of 700+ Merchants and Publishers to maximize revenue.
Our schedules are filling up! Make sure we have an opportunity to meet in Los Angeles!
The asknet Nexway group is a leading e-commerce and payment player. Combining technology and managed services, asknet Nexway offers solutions to software, video games, services and retail companies to run and maximize their online sales worldwide. Asknet Nexway clients leverage subscription models, local payment methods, fraud prevention, partners & resellers management and customer insights to transform their purchasing experience and grow their business.